If the jackpot is not hit, it continues to grow!
Our progressive jackpot player prop contest is simple to play, but there are a few rules to keep in mind to ensure a smooth user experience. Please see below to find all rules and regulations.
A. A user must make a selection on each of the 12 props available in the lobby.
B. A user’s only proof of entry and valid instrument for claiming a prize is the entry produced by the SuperDraft platform.
C. A user may not cancel an entry after it has been entered, unless a technical error has occurred.
D. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that he/she is legally eligible to play the contest and claim prizes in the relevant state. If the user is under the minimum age to enter this contest, he/she will be ineligible to claim prizes. See state and age eligibility in our eligible states section.
E. It is the user’s responsibility to check the accuracy of his/her entry. SuperDraft will not accept liability for any losses that occur due to user error when filling out an entry.
F. Unless otherwise stated by SuperDraft, the maximum number of entries a user can enter on a single contest is one.
G. A user cannot edit his/her entry after it has been submitted. No exceptions.
H. A user must enter before the start time for the first game involved in the contest.
I. Employees of SuperDraft and their immediate family members are ineligible to play any contest or claim prizes.
J. By entering a contest, the user agrees to be bound by the terms of SuperDraft. Non-compliance with those terms may result in the forfeiture of prize money.
K. Cash entry only. Tickets and SuperCash are not permitted.
A user may win only one prize per entry of any contest and only the maximum eligible prize will be paid out.
For an entry to be valid, the data must correspond with SuperDraft’s computer records. The entry cannot be tampered with, counterfeit, or mutilated.
- 75% of the jackpot will be awarded to the winning user or split evenly amongst winning users.
- 20% of the jackpot will be split evenly amongst the rest of the field of that day’s entered users.
- 5% of the jackpot will remain as a reserve for the start of the next contest.
SuperDraft Jackpot Fantasy Props Eligibility Map
Who can play the Progressive Jackpot on SuperDraft?
We maintain an active list below of states that can currently play the Progressive Jackpot.
Jackpot containing Professional Leagues
- Canada: All Territories
- United States: AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, KS, KY, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, WY,
- Excluded States: AR, DE, HI, IA, ID, IN, LA, NH, MD, MT, NV, NM, PA, WA
Jackpot containing Collegiate Leagues
- Canada: All Territories
- United States: AL, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NM, NY, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV, WY
- Excluded States: AK, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, HI, IA, ID, IN, LA, MA, MD, ME, MS, MT, NV, NH, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VT, WA
You may play the Progressive Jackpot on SuperDraft if you are the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence. This is at least 18 in most states, 19 years of age in Nebraska, Alabama and 21 years of age for activities related to our services in Massachusetts, Iowa, and Mississippi.
If a user gets all picks correct besides one push, and no other user holds a push-free winning entry, he/she is eligible to receive 75% of the total payout potential.
In the event that a user gets all picks correct besides one push, and another user holds a push-free winning entry, only the push-free winning entry will be awarded the full payout potential.